View All Departments
400 E. Monroe
Phoenix, AZ 85004
(602) 354-2427 Fax
Dr. Maria Chavira
Fr. Michael L. Diskin
The Office of the Chancery is charged with providing multiple services to the public at a community, parish, and individual level.
Baptismal Record Requests
Please contact the Archives Office for more information.
Deacon MC Form
Liturgical Guidelines for Confirmation
Liturgy Form (Celebrant First Communion/Confirmation Information Form)
Fall 2014 Confirmation Request Form
Spring 2015 Confirmation Request Form
October Count (October 2014 Count form)
Request for tickets to Papal Audience in Rome
General Papal audiences are held on most Wednesday mornings at 10:30a at Vatican City. You must be able to pick up the requested tickets on the Tuesday prior at the Bishop’s Office for US Visitors in Rome. Please complete the request form and fax it to 602-354-2427 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be contacted regarding a confirmation of the date requested and the reservations for tickets. If you would like additional tourist information, click here.
Request for a Papal Blessing
Complete the following steps to order a Papal blessing:
- Please review the rules/notes (information on damage and returns here).
- Preview the scanned images (see below) of each page of the various scroll designs that are currently offered. Please verify its availability on the price list. Current pictures of the Pope will be on the scrolls. Left-click your mouse to zoom in and out of the scanned pages. You will need the item number to order, which is located on the bottom left of sample.
- Peruse the scanned images (pages 1-14) for scroll designs we currently offer. The item number is located on the bottom left. You may verify its availability on the price list.
- Current pictures of the Pope will be on the scrolls. Left-click your mouse to zoom in and out of the scanned pages
- Our prices have recently increased due to administrative costs.
- Download the blank order form and use the price list to complete the form. Submit form via regular mail, fax, or email listed on the form.
- Your request cannot be processed without payment. We accept cash, check, or money order. Please make checks out to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Phoenix.
- The scroll will always be delivered to the Diocesan Pastoral Center. You have the option of picking up the scroll or you may have it mailed to you.
- The scrolls take approximately 2-3 months to arrive to our office. Please print clearly on the request form and double-check the spelling, date and year. Once the scroll arrives we will move forward as per instructions on your request form.
- Papal Blessings are subject to guidelines from the Holy See. We can only alter the names, dates and the occasion that appear on the scroll. We cannot alter any other text.