Office of Stewardship
400 E. Monroe
Phoenix, AZ 85004
(602) 354-2219 Fax
Rev. Gregory J. Schlarb
Vicar of Stewardship
Director of Research and Planning
Charity and Development Appeal Coordinator
Charity and Development Appeal (CDA) Pledges, Payments and Changes
The door of faith is always open…
Your gift to the CDA supports over 70 community and charitable organizations that assist individuals and families in need or in crisis. These organizations provide an open door to improve the lives of thousands of people across 4 Arizona counties (Mohave, Maricopa, Coconino and Yavapai). The CDA serves the needs of local communities beyond the boundaries of any one parish. As a result more people are served across communities as well as within parishes.
Through the CDA, your gift impacts the lives of many
- Every $27.50 provides a monthly bus
- Every $43 will feed a family of four for a week
- Every $75 provides an mother with a first look at her unborn baby
Find your faith…
Through the CDA, faith is nurtured and developed from birth through adulthood. Opportunities to live and grow our Catholic faith are available through our schools, parishes, religious education programs, Kino Institute as well as other opportunities offered throughout the Diocese. The CDA also supports the education and formation of seminarians, priests and deacons.
- Every $150 provides a scholarship to a Natural Family Planning course.
- Every $140 will provide the funding for a teenager to attend an Encounter Retreat